- Our company Panama Sol Realty was recently featured in HGTV's new show "Live Here, Buy This". The show is about "Where you could afford to live and how?" more... x
In this particular episode, entrepreneurs George & Lauren are considering relocating to either Panama, Chile, or Lunenburg Nova Scotia. Click here and watch our own Solimar Antadillas give a tour on two of our great listings in Panama City, the show ends with a good surprise, don't miss it.
Sporty lifestylers Brittney & Jeremy are looking for a home with open bright space, outdoor living and a warmer climate. They are choosing between San Diego, Panama and Provence. You may click here to watch the impressive options that were presented to them in Altos del Maria and El Valle. Enjoy!
This episode features Sandra & Craig who are expecting to get away from the City lifestyle for which they want to have a bright space, good views and proximity to the Beach. If you click here you can see the amazing options we have offered in the Pacific Beaches. Check them out!
• Monthly price: only $2400 / month or $80 / day.
• Long-term price: $1875 / month
Status: For Rent
Size: 110m2 | 1185ft2
Punta Paitilla, Panama City
This 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + maid's quarters executive apartment is located in the exclusive area of Punta Paitilla and offers great ocean views. This impeccably furnished apartment is 1,185sqft or 110m2 large and is a great rental for a business trip or a vacation rental, for either a short-term or a long-term rental
As with all of our executive rental accommodations, the rental price includes the following utilities/services:
- Cable TV with both English & Spanish channels
- High Speed Internet with Wi-Fi access throughout the apartment
- Cell phone with free unlimited incoming calls
- Weekly cleaning
Enjoy the comfort and safety of a home away from home in this executive apartment in the heart of Panama City. This property is conveniently located in the financial district, at close proximity to a major shopping center and to the city's prime entertainment district with many restaurants, casinos and bars.
The Pacific Sky includes 24 hour security, concierge service and a spectacularly decorated foyer. The building features beautiful outdoor social areas located on the 5th floor with good views and relaxing chairs and tables. Relax, sunbathe, swim in the pool. The building also features a gym, and a really nice sauna. There is a small market in the ground floor for beverages and food.
This executive truly fully-furnished apartment is equipped with the following state of the art amenities:
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything that you would find at home
- Flat Screen TV's on living room and master bedroom
- Entertainment center; DVD Player with 4 speakers and a subwoofer
- Ipod speaker and radio system
- Office desk
- Full laundry room with washer, dryer and cleaning supplies
- All linens, towels and house wares included
- Walk-in closets with safety box, iron, ironing board, cloth hangers and umbrella
- Air conditioners in every room
- King and Queen size beds with comfortable mattresses
- Indoor parking space
The rental price is $2,400/month; the price includes all the utilities/amenities/services detailed above. The price for a one year rental is dropped to $1,875/month but only the water, gas and condo fees are included.
At RIPC (RentInPanamaCity.com), our goal and commitment is to make your stay as enjoyable, comfortable, and worry-free as possible!
Note: This is a non-smoking apartment and no pets are allowed. Please contact us directly for the availabilities of smoking and pet-friendly apartments.
Property Amenities• 24 hour Manned Security
• Children's Play Area
• Concierge Service
• Events / Party Room
• High Speed Internet
• Social Area
• Swimming Pool
• Valet Parking
• Visitor's Parking
• Workout Facility
Pick an available date interval from the calendar below and press Continue.